Monday 17 March 2014

Bear Walk Cycle

Here is the walk cycle I produced on Adobe After Effects:



Here is a sheet we looked at and annotated to help us with our walk cycles:
To do this, I firstly imported the Adobe Photoshop file into Adobe After Effects, and made each layer (which had separate layers for the arms, legs, body, and head) in a separate composition. I then parented the top of the legs and arms to the body using anchor points, and placed a anchor point central in the body and head. Once this was done, I used the transform tools to move the bears head up and down, and key framed them in the position I wanted, and used the rotation tool to move the arms back and forth, and key framed them. Lastly, I key framed the legs in the position I wanted them, referencing from the walk cycle we did earlier on in the lesson. This was harder, as I couldn't just use the transform tools, and had to pin point the top and bottom of the legs, and also the knees, so that I could bend the legs to fit with the walk cycle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment